PROTOTYPE-TAMR Interactive 3D Logo
- This is a prototype of the TAMR logo in 3D to be used for development.
- The camera is currently set to the mouse which makes the environment interactive.
- There are still a number of things being worked out.
- Some context and possibilities for animations are below this prototype.
Non-Ortho Environment With Animation and Orbit Control
- This environment has 3D cylinders set up without using orthographic projection.
- This environment also leverages
- There are some conflicts this would cause with the animation, but I thought it would be a good possibility to surface in general.
Animating Object Rotation in Ortho
- This environment has 3D cylinders set up using orthographic projection.
- The animation leverages the frames of the
draw()function to rotate the objects on the x-axes.
- We can customize the speed and number of frames for an objects rotations.
Ortho-With Camera Attached To Mouse
- This environment has a camera attached to the mouse– so that you can explore some of the camera options within an
- This is just an exploration of what is possible. Try moving your mouse around the canvas.